Monday, January 12, 2009

Where's a dog whisperer when we need one?!

Help!! We need a dog whisperer!! I am about to give our new puppy away. She has chewed up almost a library of books and two pairs of my shoes!! Not to mention lots of the kids toys. She is a chewing machine.
The little bugger is also a peeing machine. I mean we take her out to do her bussiness then come in and two minutes later tinkle tinkle. Now pee from a puppy you say, no biggie, but this is a german shepherd/lab mix. So it is a big amount (deal) Ugh, not to mention the poop. I'm so tired of the clean up at the house. I mean, "hello I've got three kids" and their weekend destruction is not as big of a mess as Peanut the puppy makes in a few minutes.
Okay you say, well what are you going to do about it? Well....Are you a Dog Whisperer? What are your ideas, let us know by making a comment below!!!

1 comment:

  1. We felt the same way when we got our dog (thank goodness she's smaller) when she was a puppy. 12 years later... not much has changed. :)

    ReplyDelete