Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Savings

I love to share information with people, I'm one of those annoying people that will stop a total stranger to tell them about how you need to check out the sale on the next aisle or how you can get an extra $1 off, if you use a coupon from the flyer at the front of the store, you know, that kind of person. So with that knowledge, I must tell ya about my friend Cari, I hope she doesn't mind me blogging about her. She is very talented at doing many wonderful things. (Many of them make me green with envy.) The talent I am blogging about today is that of finding great deals. I know she must put a lot of time and effort into it and I'm glad that she does, because as her friend, I often reap the rewards of her searchs. As of a few weeks ago she has made it possible for all of us to benefit from her hard work. Cari now has a web site devoted to sharing the finds, deals, and coupons she's located. So with that, here are the results of all her work and treasure hunting. http://onesweetdeal.blogspot.com/

For all you Floridians, You've got to check it out. It'll blow ya away with the savings and great inforamation. Thanks Cari!!

No comments:

Post a Comment