Monday, October 12, 2009

It's gonna be Halloween soon!

Ok. So I've really been lazy when it comes to my family blog, but please remember this was to be a family activity and truley the only folks who have taken time to do so are mom and the oldest daughter. She is so busy now that school is in, that it's only me and well, I stink at it. But here we go at a new post. :)
I found that the weather here in florida isn't changing, but the yard art is. This means fall and best of all, Halloween! I love Halloween. It's fun to be spooked and to dress up and eat sugary yum yums. I'm gonna get my hubby to climb up into the attic and get my yard stuff too. I want to do a graveyard in my front grass this year. Wow the kids will love that.
My mom was down visiting a couple of weeks ago and she is so crafty and fun. We started working on our costumes and really just plain old crafting it up. :) My family is going for the 50's look this year, well, most of us. The youngest boy may still be fluctuating on his dream of a costume, I've heard a Super Mario brother, Spiderman, and a alligater. Still not 100 % sure. But there is still time.
For some family fun I've been looking up other spooky fun stuff, here are some of the neatest, I think.
http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/season/specialfeature/halloween_ms_crafts/
http://www.makeandtakes.com/weekend-make-and-takes-halloween

Well enjoy your crafting and your spooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment